- Mobile Banking Brochure
- Mobile Deposit
- Popmoney® Brochure
- Enrolling in Bill Pay and Popmoney®
- Terms & Conditions
CONCiERGE Mobile Banking keeps you in control!
CONCiERGE is the ultimate on-demand service for your phone.
- Receive alerts
- View accounts and check images
- Make deposits from your mobile device
- Transfer funds whenever you need to
And you don't need Internet access on your phone to take advantage of CONCiERGE. You can send a simple text message (message and data rates may apply) to:
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Make deposits from your mobile device
Enroll today! CONCiERGE is available to anyone currently enrolled for our Online Banking service.
CONCiERGE Tablet - As amazing as the device you run it on.
Your tablet is a trusted companion. Now, it's a trusted way to do all your banking from anywhere at any time.
- View balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Look-up branch information
Your information is fully secure.
CONCiERGE is as secure as a vault. With multiple layers of authentication, you'll never have to worry about the wrong people getting your information. By adding a device, for security purposes, you initially may be asked security questions that you have established.
Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Family and Friends with Popmoney®.* All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
* Popmoney® is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need a separate account. Just use your current U.S. checking or savings account. Instructions on how to enroll in Bill Pay and Popmoney®.
Introducing New and Improved Online Banking.
Now you can have 24-hour access to real-time account information from the convenience of your personal computer.
Online Banking is convenient, easy to use, and more secure than ever.
- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page.
- View real-time account balances, check images and history.
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs.
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Pay bills online.
- Request stop payments.
- Safe and secure.
eStatements — Everything I Like!
- eStatements are good for the environment. They literally save tons of paper. Which means fewer trees need to be harvested and less energy needs to be used to make the paper.
- You get your statement sooner. Because online delivery eliminates delays sometimes found with postal mail delivery.
- eStatements eliminate the clutter of paper statements and allow you to store and retrieve past statements right on your hard drive.
- Identity Theft experts actually recommend electronic statements. Why? Because most identity theft occurs through the mail or improperly discarded paper documents containing sensitive information. eStatements simply protect your information better than paper statements.
- It costs you nothing to switch to eStatements — and to have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, right at your fingertips.
Enroll today, and discover all the advantages of eStatements. Simply log into Online Banking, and enroll for eStatements under the Options tab.
Deposit Insurance Coverage
The more you know, the safer your money.
The FDIC – short for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation – is an independent agency of the United States government. FDIC coverage protects you against the loss of your deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
All FDIC-insured banks must meet high standards for financial strength and stability. The FDIC, with other federal and state regulatory agencies, regularly reviews the operations of insured banks to ensure these standards are met.
On July 21, 2010, the deposit insurance coverage for all deposit accounts was permanently raised to $250,000 per depositor, per insured depository institution for each account ownership category. Insurance coverage for certain retirement accounts, which include all IRA deposit accounts, was increased permanently to $250,000 per depositor in 2006.
The FDIC does not insure the money you invest in stocks, mutual funds, life insurance policies, annuities, or municipal securities, even if you purchased these products from an insured bank. The basic insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor per insured bank.
First Federal Savings Bank of Champaign-Urbana can help.
Your identity is one of the most valuable things you own. It’s important to keep your identity from being stolen by someone who can potentially harm your good name and financial well-being. Identity theft occurs when someone uses your name, address, Social Security Number, credit card or financial account numbers, passwords, and other personal information without your knowledge to commit fraud or other crimes. While the words may sound like a foreign language — Phishing, Pharming, Vishing, Spyware, Dumpster Diving — they are actually techniques used by thieves to put your identity and finances at risk. And their attacks grow more frequent and sophisticated every year. Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States. According to US Department of Justice statistics, it’s now passing drug trafficking as the number one crime in America.
How to protect your identity
The simple fact is you can protect yourself against most forms of identity theft. The first step is education. To make it easier to understand, we’ve divided identity theft into the five “Danger Zones.” Take a few moments to learn about each of the Danger Zones and the steps you can take to avoid being a victim. Watch the video on the left.